- CLS Cycle Lane Separator Bollard 800mm High.
- Bollard only - Use in combination with CLS Asphalt anchor base, our code SFD3627.
- This bollard will withstand multiple impacts and go back to its upright state without any damage to the relfective surfaces.
- The reflectors are recessed to reduce potential damage with vehicle impacts.
- This bollard is ideal for providing a highly visible separation between cycle and traffic lanes, whilst allowing semi-segregated protection that cyclists can easily exit in an emergency
- Maintenance free, meaning it will not rust and does not require any painting.
- Flexible passively safe self righting base system.
- There are two recessed areas for 360 degree RA2 reflective bands.
- Available in multiple heights and choice of colours.
- Reflector material purchased for the bollards has been manufactured in accordance to the CE marking standard.
- Our code: SFD3624.
These products are manufactured and shipped to order and as such are non-returnable or cancellable once placed. Leadtime for delivery is @ 2-3 weeks (peak summer holiday periods may see this standard leadtime extend). Please call us in advance of placing order if you require any further information. Schools can order by purchase order, but please pre advise by phone, web chat or email.
FOR FURTHER INFO OR TO ORDER BY PHONE CALL 01359 298072 OR OPEN OUR WEBCHAT