- A chapter 8 compliant barrier system creating a highly visible protective wall for pedestrians and an alert for motorists that they are entering a hazardous zone.
- 2 metres wide by 1 metre high.
- One piece construction.
- Universal pin connection.
- Personalisation and signage available - contact us for details.
- Stackable for storage and transportation.
- Meets industry Red Book Standards.
- Can be deployed with ease in either a straight line or angled to accommodate more irregular excavations.
- A link pin designed connection allows the Firmus to adapt to uneven surfaces, kerbs or slopes without compromising on stability.
- In bad weather or night time hours the Firmus fitted with a reflective strip can be made increasingly visible by the adding beacons or hazard warning signs.
- Dimensions: 2035mm wide by 1075mm high by 42mm deep (the foot is 230mm deep). Weight 12kg.
- For larger or bespoke enquiries contact us for a quote today by opening our web chat or call our local rate product helpline .
- Our code: SFD3641.
These products are manufactured and shipped to order and as such are non-returnable or cancellable once placed. Leadtime for delivery is @ 5 working days (peak summer holiday periods may see this standard leadtime extend). Please call us in advance of placing order if you require any further information. Schools can order by purchase order, but please pre advise by phone, web chat or email.
FOR FURTHER INFO OR TO ORDER BY PHONE CALL 01359 298072 OR OPEN OUR WEBCHAT