- Stock cupboard in beech MFC, complete with locking doors, with 2 adjustable shelves, sliver handles and castors.
- This unit is available in maple and multi-coloured. Also available in many different finishes ? Japanese ash, light oak, red, yellow, blue, green and white. Please call for further details.
- Each unit is supplied with strong non-marking shatterproof nylon castors (two with locking facility). Each with a load capacity of 58KG with a twin wheeled and hooded construction. Engineered to fit to a reinforced steel plate fixed to the underside of the unit for better performance and greater durability.
- Each unit is constructed using 18mm Egger MFC and fitted together by cam and dowel construction.
- Unit can be cleaned with a soft dry cloth.
- The beech MFC is FSC certified and our coloured MFC is PEFC certified ? farmed sustainably.
- All packaging will be removed and returned for recycling.
- Built to BS EN 16121 2013 Level 2 British Standard and EU equivalent in respect of strength, durability and stability.
- 5 year warranty.
- Overall dimensions W1030 x D477 x H833mm (inc castors).
- Supplier reference: MEQ750CCASTORS
- Our code: SFD2276.
These products are manufactured and shipped to order and as such are non-returnable or cancellable once placed. Leadtime for delivery is @ 10-14 working days. Please call us in advance of placing order if you require any further information. Schools can order by purchase order, but please pre advise on the contact telephone number below.
FOR FURTHER INFO OR TO ORDER BY PHONE CALL 01359 298072