- PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY & INSTALLATION. Installation into existing tarmac or grass covered areas - If you would like to include waste removal from boring holes etc, this will be charged out at local skip company waste rates. (Please note small installations of 1-3 units may require a small order premium to cover site visit).
- Specifically designed to be used by children in key stage 1 and 2.
- One of the most popular piece of childrens equipment.
- Helps to develop increased balance.
- Provides an excellent cardiovascular warm up for the whole body.
- Mimics the motion of the ever popular Elliptical Cross Trainers.
- Manufactured from pre-galvanised steel
- Corrosion resistant
- Quality checked by RPII inspector prior to dispatch
- Supplied with stainless steel fixings
- Height:1564mm Width:582mm Length:1267mm.
- TUV approved equipment in line with the European standard for general safety requirements BS EN 16630.
- Can be used as part of a challenging and enjoyable physical education lesson.
- Colour trim may vary to pictured.
- If you would like to include or enhance the surface type for the installation site please see our Playground and Exercise Surface Options category - POA
- Supplier reference: WD8006-G
- Our code: SFD1550.
These products are manufactured and shipped to order and as such are non-returnable or cancellable once placed. Leadtime for delivery is @ 14-21 working days. Please call us in advance of placing order if you require any further information. Schools can order by purchase order, but please pre advise on the contact telephone number below.
FOR FURTHER INFO OR TO ORDER BY PHONE CALL 01359 298072