- Prevent cars accidentally parking in car park bays with electric vehicle charging facilities.
- Installed electric vehicle car park markings for a double bay.
- The installation includes: Green Infill Each Bay Size 5m x 2.5m, 3 Green Lines with T ends, 2 x EV Logos and 2 x EV Only 300mm high wordings.
- With the defined finish and durability, our preformed thermoplastic comes highly recommended for the use on roads and car parks and adheres to EN 1790.
- With glass beads evenly disbursed throughout this 3mm thick material it ensures optimum reflection for safety and comfort after dark which lasts the entire service life of the material.
- So durable this material has been used in the London congestion areas and on the new blue cycle routes.
- All the materials are non-slip, non-toxic, easy to apply, quick drying and durable. This makes them perfect for electric vehicle parking bays, where drivers can easily and clearly see where they can charge their vehicle.
- We provide a FREE site consultation on installations, allowing us to talk through your requirements and provide advice and guidance - contact us by phone or web chat to organise an assessment.
- Price is for markings placed onto a well maintained, flat, clean and moss-free surface. Contact us for a quote if cleaning is required prior to install.
- We can supply and install a large range of other standard, disability and directional car park markings - open our web chat or contact us by phone for your bespoke quote today.
- Our code: SFD4050.
These products are manufactured and installed to order and as such are non-returnable or cancellable once placed. Leadtime for delivery is approximately 15-20 working days (peak periods may see this standard leadtime extend). Please call us in advance of placing order if you require any further information. Schools can order by purchase order, but please pre advise by phone, web chat or email.
FOR FURTHER INFO CALL 01359 298072 OR OPEN OUR WEBCHAT