- Our range of board game thermoplastic playground markings are ideal for helping children to develop strategic and mathematical skills from a young age.
- Pupils can learn to work together in teams as they achieve each objective, or play alone whilst enhancing their memory, steadily mastering the rules and boundaries of the games.
- We endeavour to provide creative, imaginative and fun Thermoplastic Playground Markings aimed to enhance cross-curricular learning.
- Dimensions 2.6 x 1m
- All of our thermographic paints are environmentally friendly which use only the highest quality, sustainable, non-toxic materials. Contain no lead or chromates.
- Please note a minimum order of 3 thermographic playground markings need to be ordered for free installation, orders under this quantity please contact the sales team with your postcode and requirements for a bespoke quote.
- We provide a FREE site survey and consultation on most installations, allowing us to talk through your requirements and provide advice and guidance - contact us by phone or web chat to organise a visit.
- Price is for markings placed onto a well maintained, flat, clean and moss-free surface. Contact us for a quote if cleaning is required prior to install.
- Surface must be dry, clean and free of dust, salt, grease or oil.
- Quick drying and can be walked on 30 minutes after application.
- Our thermoplastic playground markings are durable and slip resistant.
- Available in many colours.
- We offer a 4 year warranty with all of our playground markings.
- Our code: SFD2716.
Please note a minimum order of 3 thermographic playground markings need to be ordered for free installation, orders under this quantity please contact the sales team with your postcode and requirements for a bespoke quote. These graphics are produced and installed to order and as such are non-returnable or cancellable once placed. Leadtime for install is @ 7-10 working days. Please call us in advance of placing order if you require any further information. Schools can order by purchase order, but please pre advise on the contact telephone number below.
FOR FURTHER INFO OR TO ORDER BY PHONE CALL 01359 298072 OR OPEN OUR WEBCHAT