- CLS Cycle Lane Separator DB Edge 800mm High
- This vulcanised rubber 'DB' base combined with the flexible polymer of the post ensures that the bollard will withstand multiple impacts and return to its upright position, without damage to the reflective surfaces, sign and base
- Ideal for providing inclusive cycling lanes which allow semi-segregated protection that cyclists can easily exit in an emergency
- The reflectors are also recessed to reduce potential damage with vehicle impacts. The bayonet bollard fixes into the vulcanised rubber 'DB' base
- Two recessed areas for 360 degree RA2 reflective bands
- Fixings are included.
- Two heights and lengths available.
- Reflector material purchased for the bollards has been manufactured in accordance to the CE marking standard.
- Price per meter.
- Our code: SFD3629.
These products are manufactured and shipped to order and as such are non-returnable or cancellable once placed. Leadtime for delivery is @ 2-3 weeks (peak summer holiday periods may see this standard leadtime extend). Please call us in advance of placing order if you require any further information. Schools can order by purchase order, but please pre advise by phone, web chat or email.
FOR FURTHER INFO OR TO ORDER BY PHONE CALL 01359 298072 OR OPEN OUR WEBCHAT