- Please note order requirements outlined below for free installation.
- Our range of board game thermoplastic playground markings are ideal for helping children to develop strategic and mathematical skills from a young age.
- Pupils can learn to work together in teams as they achieve each objective, or play alone whilst enhancing their memory, steadily mastering the rules and boundaries of the games.
- Dimensions 3.1m square
- We provide a FREE site survey and consultation on most installations, allowing us to talk through your requirements and provide advice and guidance - contact us by phone or web chat to organise a visit.
- Our install team are ROSPA, Constructionline and are RPII registered.
- Our work complies with BSEN1176 and BSEN1177.
- Price is for markings placed onto a well maintained, flat, clean and moss-free surface. Contact us for a quote if cleaning is required prior to install.
- Surface must be dry, clean and free of dust, salt, grease or oil.
- Quick drying and can be walked on 30 minutes after application.
- Available in many colours.
- All of our thermographics have anti skid properties.
- Can be cleaned easily using jet washing.
- Contains environmentally friendly aspects - contains no asbestos fibre and contain no heavy metals.
- Our code: SFD2712.
Please note a minimum order of 3 thermographic playground markings need to be ordered for free installation, orders under this quantity please contact the sales team with your postcode and requirements for a bespoke quote. These graphics are produced and installed to order and as such are non-returnable or cancellable once placed. Leadtime for install is @ 7-10 working days. Please call us in advance of placing order if you require any further information. Schools can order by purchase order, but please pre advise on the contact telephone number below.
FOR FURTHER INFO OR TO ORDER BY PHONE CALL 01359 298072 OR OPEN OUR WEBCHAT