- Made from 100% HDPE recycled plastic.
- Delivered fully assembled.
- Supplied with three 2300mm posts and hasp and staple for locking and securing contents.
- Ideal for any type of environment such as rural villages, wildlife trusts and schools.
- Maintenance free, does not rot, corrode or splinter and the colour does not fade in the sun.
- Recycled Plastic Noticeboard comes with a cork backboard; ideal for displaying information.
- Please note this is NOT a rubber sealed product and is therefore not guaranteed to prevent moisture or water ingress, we would therefore recommend laminating posters and notices displayed in the case.
- Price includes embossed header panel as pictured with your wording - Please advise at the point of ordering. Without advise board will be supplied with plain header panel.
- Product can be washed with a jet wash or wiped down with a cloth
- 25 Year construction guarantee.
- Saves 1430 milk containers from going to landfill.
- Weight: 50kg
- Height: 2000mm; Width: 600mm; Length: 800mm.
- Please note that due to the recycled manufacturing and extrusion process white flecks may appear on the finished product where the raw materials collate and bond - this is normal. If you require further clarification and example images of this please enquire in advance of making your order, as goods once ordered and produced to your order, cannot be returned.
- Our code: SFD2560.
These products are manufactured and shipped to order and as such are non-returnable or cancellable once placed. Leadtime for delivery is @ 10-14 working days. Please call us in advance of placing order if you require any further information. Schools can order by purchase order, but please pre advise on the contact telephone number below.
FOR FURTHER INFO OR TO ORDER BY PHONE CALL 01359 298072