- The Wardale cycle shelter is our best-selling and most versatile shelter (Delivery NOT Included).
- Galvanised Cycle Rack SOLD SEPARATELY - Call for further information
- With its modular design the Wardale cycle shelter can be linked together to create banks of shelters which allow to you accommodate almost any quantity of cycles.
- The Wardale can also be fitted with Swinging or Sliding gates with a range of locking mechanisms available to create a fully lockable and secure shelter. Call for further details.
- Standard Unit Dimensions: Length: 2000mm, Width: 2140mm, Height: 2150mm.
- Capacity: 4 Cycles -RACK SOLD SEPARATELY
- Polycarbonate End Panels Included.
- Robust modular construction featuring load bearing purlins.
- Welded end frames and purlin section made from heavy-duty box section assembled with anti-tamper high strength bolts.
- Anti-climb end frames.
- Adjustable baseplates.
- Bottom purlin provides anti-crawl bar on level surface.
- Hot dipped galvanized to BS EN ISO 1461:2009.
- 4mm Clear View PETg UV Roof and Side Cladding (5mm also available).
- Breeam Compliant Configurations.
- Take advantage of our SITE SURVEYS - we can offer detailed nationwide site surveys using the latest measurement technology. We can also CAT scan the installation site at the survey stage to help identify any potential hazards and services below ground. Please call for further details.
- All installations are carried out by CRB checked & CSCS qualified operatives.
- We can install these items on your behalf, for an INSTALLATION QUOTE contact us today.
- PLEASE NOTE DELIVERY ON THESE ITEMS IS CHARGEABLE BY DELIVERY POSTCODE, PLEASE CONTACT A MEMBER OF THE TEAM IN ADVANCE ON 01359 250550 FOR A DELIVERY QUOTE, ALTERNATIVELY A MEMBER OF THE TEAM WILL ADVISE AFTER PURCHASE.
- Our code: SFD2425.
These products are manufactured and shipped to order and as such are non-returnable or cancellable once placed. Leadtime for delivery is @ 4-6 weeks, but feel free to contact us if you have an urgent requirement and we can see if the order can be expedited. Please call us in advance of placing order if you require any further information. Schools can order by purchase order, but please pre advise on the contact telephone number below.
FOR FURTHER INFO OR TO ORDER BY PHONE CALL 01359 298072